Grind coffee beans, nuts, spices, and more easily with the Andrew James Coffee Grinder.
Buying ground coffee can be costly. Actually, buying anything pre-prepared can be!
So why not do it at home? With our coffee grinder, you can grind anything you fancy! Coffee beans, cinnamon, coriander - even create personal blends of herbs and spices that you can't buy.
The powerful 150W motor is activated with a simple, one touch operation meaning you can create fine blends in seconds!
Highly versatile, you can make your own gluten-free flour enabling you to bake whenever you like.
Holding up to 70g of ground coffee there's more than enough for when unexpected visitors pop around.
We've designed the durable, stainless steel blades to whiz through just about anything, and the transparent lid allows you to monitor how fine or coarse the grounds are.
Cleaning your coffee grinder is simple: merely wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth or use a fine brush to get under the blades.
Available in red or black, this sleek and stylish little appliance looks perfect in any style kitchen.
Dimensions (cm): 11L x 11W x 18H
- Grind through coffee beans, nuts, spices and more with this versatile and stylish Coffee Grinder as seen in The Telegraph Best Coffee Grinders May 2016
- Powerful 150W motor whizzes through almost anything at the touch of a button making it easier for you to create personalised blends
- Stainless steel blades are easy to maintain and the quality of the blades mean it'll be a trusted product for years to come
- Holding up to 70g of ground coffee, you can make more than enough for a few people or grind enough spices for a delicious curry
- Looks great in any kitchen