Serving platter tava is used as tableware to serve Indian bread like chapattis, tandoories, and also for serving dry vegetable and meet preparations. Normally tava is a cookware meant for cooking Indian chapattis (bread). However, the item on sale here is used only as a platter serving tableware. It has two metal layers, upper layer is stainless steel and the bottom layer is copper. There are two handles in brass as well, which are meant to give a better grip of the platter.
- This round shape Serving Platter will add a touch of elegance to your dining, Set of 4
- Each platter Dimension:- Diameter - 20 Cm
- Each platter weight - 490 Grams
- Surface is stainless steel for food safety, Copper bottom adds style
- Use for serving bread, salad, appetizers, entrees or side dishes