Serveware Utensil Handi is a round spherical shaped pot with a wide bottom. It narrows in the middle up to the neck. The narrow neck supports the opening as it flares out to form a broad rim. There is no handle so the pot is lifted by grabbing the rim. Traditionally handi was an earthen pot meant for slow cooking. Subsequently handi has also been introduced as tableware on Indian dining tables. This handsomely crafted vessel will bring something unique to the look of your tablescape. This copper plated stainless steel Handi used for serving purpose only, it is used to serve rice based preparations (dry) like 'biryanis'. Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm much longer. Since the handi bowl is made of copper on the outside, heating up food on the burner is easier and faster. Serving dinner in this dinnerware handi would be unforgettable experience.
Clean your copperware by using copper cleaners available in the market to retain shiny finish or hand and avoid dishwasher as acids contained in the soap may tarnish the copper ware permanently. You can use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. Also avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Indian Tableware Serveware utensils handi used for serving biryani and other dry dishes
- Diameter - 12 Cm, Height - 12 Cm, Weight - 460 grams, Capacity - 600 ML
- Hammered Copper Exterior Attractive to the eye & Interior Stainless steel Won't change the taste of food
- Air pocket between the two layers provides insulation for your food keeps food hot for longer time
- This is a two layered product so cooking is not recommeneded, to be used only as serveware.