This karahi is a traditional tableware to serve Indian dishes, both dry kind like the biryanis fried vegetables or meat, as well as curry items like chicken curry or daal. Be aware that this karahi has two layers of metal, which enable it to preserve heat for longer duration. Therefore this karahi should be used only as centerpiece serveware tableware. It should never be used as a cookware. Use this karahi serving pan to enjoy an authentic Indian dining experience. This karahi is meant for serving purpose only.
Clean your copperware by using copper cleaners available in the market to retain shiny finish or hand and avoid dishwasher as as acids contained in the soap may tarnish the copper ware permanently. You can use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. Also avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Traditional Indian Karahi Bowl - Traditionally used to serve biryani, curry, chicken, daal and other gravy dishes
- Diameter - 15.25 Cm, Height - 5 Cm, Weight - 350 grams, Capacity - 600 ML / 20.25 Oz
- Hammered copper exterior and durable stainless steel interior with solid brass handle; Ideal for every kitchen, restaurant, hotels and home use
- This is a two layered product which enable it to preserve heat for longer duration. Cooking is not recommeneded, to be used only as serveware.
- Doubles As Attractive Kitchen Decor Gorgeous hammered copper finish makes these bowls showpieces; Delight a couple or a special lady for their 7th wedding anniversary