This is a serving bowl for traditional style Indian fine dining. Also called donga in India, this serving bowl is made of two layers of metal. The inner layer is stainless steel, while the outer layer is copper. This makes the food safe, as the copper never comes in direct contact with the food. At the same time traditional look is maintained through outside layer of copper metal. The copper metal has been hand hammered to give the donga some artistic elegance. Two layers of metal also ensure that the food remains warm for longer duration. Each donga has a capacity of 350 ML. Serve dishes like rice, vegetables, or any curry-based preparation in this serveware and enjoy authentic Indian style fine dining.
- Serveware utensils bowl for serving rice, curry dishes or vegetable
- Diameter - 12.7 Cm, Height - 5.7 Cm, Weight - 350 grams, Capacity - 350 ML
- Easy to clean and wash, Durable as a daily serve ware set
- Inside stainless steel, outside copper utensils for serving dishes
- This is a two layered product so cooking is not recommeneded, to be used only as serveware.